Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
You save: $7.68 (10 %)
- Portable, Compact Sewing Machine Perfect for beginners, alterations and sewing on the go
- 10 Built-In Stitches including straight, zigzag, crescent with two needle positions
- Free Arm, Accessory Storage, Easy Reverse and only five pounds
- Threading Diagrams & Top Drop-In Bobbin with clear cover makes for easy set-up
- Presser Foot with Finger Guard protects little fingers
Portable : Because it’s so lightweight and compact, you can take this sewing machine anywhere. Kids are always on the move, so they need a sewing machine that can keep up with them.
10 Built-In Stitches : Sew with straight, zigzag, and crescent stitches to name a few. 10 stitches is more than enough for the budding sewing enthusiast.
Accessory Storage: Adding to the portability, there’s a place to store accessories built-in to the machine, so you’ll always be able to carry it around.
Finger Guard : An important aspect of any sewing machine for younger ages, the Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic has a Finger Guard to protect against accidents.
Not For Extended Use : The Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic won’t be able to withstand 6 hour days, but it’s perfect for limited use on a consistent basis.
No Light : Normally sewing machines have a built-in light for added visibility. The Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic unfortunately doesn’t have one