6 new from Too low to display0 used
- 5 Speeds: Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, at speed one to whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed five
- Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle. The round cord is easy to wipe clean
- Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button
- The Stainless Steel Turbo BeaterTM II Accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients; Dishwasher safe
- 1 year hassle-free replacement warranty
Durable: The KitchenAid is a well built and high quality mixer, offering a sturdy outer case and stainless steel whisks.
Aesthetically Pleasing: The smooth lines and many color options ensure it fits well into most kitchen styles and designs.
Low Speed Setting: Its low speed setting mean you are less likely to be ‘splattered’ by your batter, cake or egg mix.
Ability To Mix Dough: Due to its low watt power, even on the highest setting of 5, the mixer is still not strong enough to knead dough well.
Limited Power: Mixing anything more than batter, cake batter, eggs and the Kitchenaid will struggle.