6 new from $245.480 used
- Transitional styling provides sleek, fluid lines that coordinate with wide range of kitchen styles and designs and simplifies maintenance and cleaning
- High-arch spout design with 360 degree rotation offers superior clearance for a variety of sink activities
- Single-control one-hole drilling for less counter clutter and easy operation
- Compact three function sprayhead with spray, aerated flow and pause function
- Features MasterClean sprayface that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
360 Degree Rotation: Rotate the spout 360 degrees for full sink access. Clean your dishes with ease like they do in commercial kitchens.
Two Spray Options: Choose either the stream spray or the sweep spray options to effectively clean all of your dishes by simply flipping a switch on the nozzle.
Pause: Ever want to quickly pause your faucet to wash up a pot or pan? Hit one button with the Kohler K-596-CP Simplice and you can stop the stream right in its tracks.
Docknetik: This faucet has a magnetic connection, meaning you can easily reattach the pull-out spray nozzle when you’re done using it.
Customer Service: A few customers complained that Kohler’s customer service reps weren’t exactly flattering when approached with questions or concerns.