1 new from $740.000 used
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner uses standard 115-volt electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 600 sq. ft. with dehumidification up to 3.4 pints per hour
- LED display panel with 3 fan speeds and 3 cooling speeds
- Front air discharge with auto swing louvers and washable mesh filter
- Easy roll caster wheels allow for easy movement across most floor surfaces
- Includes: Window Installation Kit
Design: The LG LP1415GXR has a beautiful and slim design that will definitely get your friends talking about it, especially as they sit in comfort.
Control: The airspeed of this unit can be easily controlled and varied according to the person’s requirement, which will vary quite significantly.
Weight: This air conditioner is convenient and easily movable. You can take it anywhere you want around the house without worrying about straining yourself.
Consumption: Some reviewers have complained about the units electricity consumption being too high for such a model. Another disadvantage is that the company hasn’t labeled any hazardous material rating for this model.
Heat Up: Due to the units high electricity consumption some reviewers have complained about the unit heating up.