You save: $52.67 (43 %)
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 AMP motor for use in a variety of materials
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-on button for extended operation
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum
- Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades
- 1 ea. Blade (792529-7)
- Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- Tool Case (824572-9)
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Variable-speed dial control (500-3,100SPM) for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 degrees right or left for solid cutting performance
- Uses Tang-shank blades
Controlled Cutting : With speeds ranging from 500 to 3,100 strokes per minute, controlled cutting is easily manageable with the Makita 4329K Jigsaw.
Durability : The base of this jigsaw is made up of die-cast aluminum that can be adjusted to an angle of 45 degrees. The material ensures that this jigsaw will last you a long time.
Versatility : This jigsaw is very versatile as it provides three orbital settings and can be used for straight cutting on a number of materials.
Type B Blades : While this jigsaw offers impressive cutting capability, some reviewers have complained that it only uses type B blades which are not easily available everywhere.
Blade Change : Some reviewers have also complained about the blade change feature in this jigsaw. It does not provide a tool free change of blade and requires a hex wrench.