You save: $2.00 (2 %)
3 new from $92.990 used
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Large 1/8"" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging
- High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection
- Uses quick-change 5"" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- 1 ea. Abrasive Disc (#120, 794520-1)
- Dust Bag (166078-4)
- Tool Case (183782-0)
- Variable speed control dial (4,000 - 12,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material.
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control.
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas.
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increase operator comfort.
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl free finish.
Power: This sander produces three amps of power, which is above average when compared to competitors’ products.
Lightweight: This product weighs only three pounds, which makes controlling it and carrying it around extremely easy.
Adjustable Handle: This sander features an adjustable handle, which allows you to comfortably use it regardless of the angle of the task you’re working on.
Hard Case: This product comes equipped with a hard case, which makes it easy to haul around and even protects it from any shocks.
Pad: Some customers were disappointed that the pad that holds the disc gets loose after a while.