You save: $14.44 (4 %)
2 new from $264.950 used
- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 880; Better warranty: Limited 3 and 4 year full replacement warranty- not pro rata; Longer service life: 3-10 years of service life; save consumers time, money and aggravation; Longer cycle life
- Longer shelf life: Can be stored on open circuit without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first; Recharge: Highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration; Extreme temperature tolerant- Operating temperatures from -40degree Celsius (-40 degree Fahrenheit) to 80 degree Celsius (176 degree Fahrenheit)
- Totally maintenance free: No need to add water, ever Improved safety- US Department of Transportation classified as a non-spillable battery; No acid spills, no escaping gases; Totally dry AGM design with resealable venting system
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
High Cold Cranking Amps: The 880 cold cranking amps makes this battery one of the most powerful batteries on the market.
Warranty: This product features an impressive warranty of three years. Which is well-above average when compared to other competitors.
Spillproof: The well-sealed designed allows you to position it anyway without worrying about spillage, allowing you to focus on the water.
Storage: This product can be stored for up to two years without needing to recharge, so don’t worry about it running out of power.
Weight: This product weighs 50 pounds, which some could consider rather heavy, but it’s light enough for most small boats.