3 new from $247.360 used
- 12-Volt, 900 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 12 13/16" x 6 1/2" x 9 3/8" tall, Weight: 59.8 pounds, Dual SAE & 5/16" Stainless Steel Stud Posts
- Reserve capacity of 155 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather; Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
Dual-Purpose: This battery can be used as a starting battery or as a deep-cycle battery, providing a level of versatility that others don’t have.
Cold Cranking Amps: The high cold cranking amps of 900 amps puts this battery in the lead when it comes to power.
Reserve Capacity: This product features a high reserve capacity of 155 minutes, which is the highest on the list of batteries reviewed.
Warranty: This product featured a two year warranty, which is plenty of time to test it out and ensure it works and charges properly.
Weight: This dual-purpose battery weighs almost 60 pounds, which makes it rather heavy and difficult to move around.