0 new0 used
- Measures 9'9", 5" thick. Portable and easy to store.
- Great for wide range of water and use conditions.
- Amazing Durability - PVC material and strong multi-layer drop stitch.
- Large deck pad, bungee for securing on-board cargo, and D-ring to attach a leash.
- Includes: Adjustable aluminum paddle, pump, detachable center fin, carry bag (with shoulder straps), and valve wrench.
Quality: The PathFinder is an amazing inflatable paddle board, especially for the price. It shares many of the qualities of inflatable SUPs for almost half the cost.
Design: All-purpose design, which is hard to do with SUPs, makes the PathFinder a very versatile board. From calm lakes and bays to choppy rivers and even some smaller wave surfing, the PathFinder can handle it all.
Weight: This inflatable SUP is one of the lightest of its kind at only 22 pounds, making it easier to carry for smaller people.
Stability: The thickness of this paddleboard is measured at only 5 inches, which makes for a less stable board compared to the competition.
Capacity: This board has a max weight capacity of 200 pounds, which limits larger people from using the PathFinder.