1 new from $824.000 used
- Powerful 179c Poulan PRO OHV Engine for 8.25-foot-pounds of torque,Cylinder displacement:179 cc,Transmission type:Friction Disc,Transmission Forward Speeds:6
- The friction disc transmission gives you the opportunity to choose from among 6 forward and 1 reverse speeds
- Ideal for larger areas, paved and gravel areas, 3+ car driveways and sidewalks
- Gift Card is affixed inside a blank greeting card with a separate mailing envelope
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
Power Steering: Like the Ariens DLX Sno-Thro, turning the Poulan Pro PR241 is simplified with power steering.
Electric Start: Push a button and this machine fires right up. Electric start is practically essential on cold days.
Remotely-Operated Deflector: Remotely controlling the chute is great, even better is determining the angle of the blown snow without stopping. This feature is especially handy on windy days.
50-Inch Handle Height: Be able to adjust the handle for taller operators saves strain on the back, neck and shoulders.
No Headlight: Without a headlight, operation is limited to daylight only, a luxury not everybody may have.