1 new from $1,649.000 used
- Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds. Vary speeds from 150-4100 RPM for shaping or finishing
- SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and reliability. Convenient carrying handles. 24 Indexing positions with spindle locking
- Convenient worklight with 18-Inch flex cable makes it easier to see even the most intricate work. Heavy-duty, ball bearing tail stock center provides great grip with less stress to avoid splitting
- Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at hand. Sturdy cast iron base accepts optional extension bed for turning projects up to 43-Inch
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor provides superior power and performance. Designed for easy belt access and removal. 3 Year Warranty
Precision: The 12 position indexing head gives you enormous flexibility. You will be able to work with added precision.
Speed: This product can handle up to 3800 rpm, which is enough speed to tackle the finest woodworking tasks.
Warranty: This unit comes with a 3 year factory warranty. This keeps your lathe up to par and ready to work.
Swing: The 10″ swing is a little less than many of the competitors brand and may limit usage in some scenarios.
Multi-Directional: This unit does not include a reverse function. This may cause added workload during tasks that require heavy sanding.