You save: $14.39 (2 %)
- Affordable, reliable city bike with classic French mixte bike design; ideal for both everyday commuting and casual riding
- Easy-shifting Shimano seven-speed internal gear system handles all types of terrain; 35mm cream tires can handle curbs and potholes
- Stylish, functional step-over mixte frame design enables easy entry and exit in everyday clothing
- Durable, lightweight hi-tensile steel frame; modern dual pivot alloy brakes; upright handlebars; color-matching fenders and chainguard
- Frame sizes -- Small/Medium (18.5-inch) fits riders 5' 0" to 5' 6"; Medium/Large (20.5-inch) fits riders 5' 7" to 6' 0"
Sizing: This bike comes in two sizes, 18.5 inches and 20.5 inches, ensuring riders from 5-6 feet a comfortable ride.
Shifting: The Shimano Nexus 7 Speed system makes this bike a great choice for varied terrain and rougher city roads.
Aesthetics: This bike’s classic take French design elements, combined with breezy, retro colors make this bike a show-stopping conversation piece. The reflective sidewalls are perfect fusion of safety and style.
Weight: The frame is constructed of lightweight, hi-tensile steel keeping this bike at the very manageable weight of 33 lbs.
Warranty: PUBLIC Bikes offers a lifetime warranty on the bike frame, demonstrating a commitment to the quality of their product.
Accessories: While the bike arrives with everything needed to take it for a spin, riders who need storage options will have to purchase those items separately.
Braking: The linear pull brakes, while a great choice for dry weather, may not perform as well in wet or muddy conditions.