28 new from $279.000 used
- 4.3" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles and no internal fogging
- Dual-channel sonar - wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
- Stream live sonar data to your smartphone with Raymarine's Wi-Fish mobile app; With the Wi-Fish you can rewind, save and share the day's catch with friends on your favorite social networks
- Includes US lakes, rivers and coastal maps; Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
Chirp Downvision: The Raymarine Dragonfly 4Pro delivers a clear, detailed view of the water below using Chirp DownVision. This sonar technology displays wildlife and the contour of the bottom in a layout reminiscent of thermal imaging.
Mapping Features: Built-in GPS is just the start of the Dragonfly 4Pro’s mapping functions. Dragonfly models offer three different charting options to map out your course and mark down waypoints.
Wireless Connectivity: Because this model features built-in WiFi, anglers can receive sonar data on their smartphone using the Raymarine Wi-Fish mobile app. With this technology, users can rewind their sonar images, capture them and then share the pictures with friends online.
Wide And Deep: This model utilizes conventional sonar to target fish, but it also includes a wide-angle beam to explore a larger underwater area. The transducer has dual-channel frequencies ranging from 50 to 200 kHz that can penetrate up to 600 feet deep.
No Gps To Phone: The Wi-Fish application streams sonar data to your phone, but it won’t display your location. This is more of a clarification than a negative, but it’s an important factor for some users.