Price: $299.99 - $337.56
0 new0 used
- Vintage-inspired single-speed step-thru frame hybrid bicycle constructed for overuse and long-term comfort
- Equipped with front and rear caliper brakes for easy and precise stopping
- Ride confidently and with purpose on Kenda commuter tires with dispersion grooves
- Comes standard with cushy grips, comfy saddle, rear rack, and front light
- Arrives at your door 85% built with assembly tools, Instructions, and an owner's manual to make finishing putting together your bike easy
Assembly: This model arrives at your door 85% built with assembly tools, instructions, and an owner’s manual to make finishing putting together your bike easy.
Quality: Durable, reliable, and versatile, this is the bike for year-round riding. Users say it’s built solid for the price.
Design: This vintage-inspired single-speed step-thru frame hybrid bicycle is constructed for overuse and long-term comfort. It comes in many colors, sizes, styles, and gears, and also features rear rack and a front light for extra retro appeal.
Special Features: Kenda commuter tires with water Dispersion grooves will continue to grip the road, even if it’s wet outside.
Brakes: Equipped with front and rear caliper brakes for easy and precise stopping, this is a safe ride for all cyclists.