You save: $30.00 (30 %)
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
Settings: The Secura 9100MC is 1800W, has 15 power settings and 15 temperature setting – more than enough control options!
Design: This model is quite economical and takes up little space. It also provides great portability at only 7.1 lbs.
User Friendly: This unit is easy to operate and extremely fast, so you’re going to be an expert in just a couple uses.
Cooking: Users have found that the outer edges of the pan do not heat the same and cook as nicely as the inner portion.
Quality: There have been some complaints from users that it’s not built to last and that certain parts may not be overly durable.