You save: $24.84 (18 %)
2 new from $99.990 used
- Fastest, easiest installation of any traction product
- Built-in rubber tensioner means there is no need to stop and retighten after installation
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems
- Meets S.A.E. Class "S" clearance requirements or vehicles with limited clearance
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused
Light Truck And Suv Compatibility: The Security Chain Super Z LT is made for light trucks and SUV’s. This added compatibility makes them more dynamic for those with multiple vehicles.
Easy Installation: Installation is as easy as laying the chains in front of the tires, driving over them, and then draping them on top of the rubber.
Rubber Tension Bands: Yes, it’s easy to drape the chains around the tires themselves, but it’s also easy to adjust the tension to keep them snug on the rubber.
Durable: Many customers were impressed with the durability of these chains with repeated use. Buy them once and you won’t have to replace them very soon!
Avoid Rapid Acceleration: These chains won’t fail when used properly, but when users start to accelerate quicker than they should that’s when problems occur and the chains start to break.