5 new from $335.890 used
- Round watch with black dial featuring gear-edge bezel, multiple subdials, date window, and fluted crown
- 42 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over push-button clasp and safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Wow Factor: The domed crystal does an excellent job reflecting a lot of light and shimmer. Not too high, not too low and it provides just enough magnification and distortion.
Bezel: This timepiece has a bi-directional rotating slide rule bezel for performing many types of calculations.
Longevity: This watch has a battery life of 2-3 years, so you’re not going to be ordering new parts on Amazon too often.
Aesthetics: This watch has a very busy dial, which means it’s a perfect look for the “anti-minimalist” and someone looking to raise some eyebrows.
Flexibility: Can replace the band with a NATO strap. This means that you’re going to have some style options before going out on the town.
Size: The numbers are on the small side, so it may be difficult to read for some who may not have the best eyesight.