- 21-Piece mega block set by shun
- Made from vg-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of damascus steel with ultra-sharp 16-degree blade angle and incredible blade edge retention
- Black laminated PakkaWood d-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and reduces friction
- Hand wash and dry; limited lifetime warranty; made in japan
PakkaWood D-Shaped Handle: The Shun DMS2100’s reverse grip handle provides comfort and reduces friction while doing some heavy cutting and slicing work.
Stainless Steel Blades: This model’s blades feature vg-10 stainless steel with high-carbon stainless steel damascus pattern for a sleek design. These knives really do look sharp.
16-Degree Blade Angle: In addition to being constructed from high-quality stainless steel, the blades are angled at 16 degrees for greater flexibility and sharpness.
Butcher Block Included: These knives can be stored in the included butcher block to keep the blades sharper and readily available when they’re called duty duty.
Lifetime Warranty: A lifetime manufacturer warranty is included with a customer service request, giving buyers peace of mind with their purchase.
Handle Length: Some users have noted the handle length is too long, getting in the way during certain cutting tasks and measurements.