2 new from $321.000 used
- Each piece in this Simply Calphalon® cookware line features a PFOA- and PTFE-free ceramic nonstick interior and Calphalon®'s signature hard-anodized aluminum construction to provide durability, easy food release and fast cleanup to your kitchen
- •Pans are designed for quick and even heating
- •Double-riveted silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop and offer a comfortable grip
- •Oven safe up to 400º F; •Ideal for gas, electric and ceramic stove tops
- •Set includes: 8" and 10" omelet pans, 1-qt. saucepan with cover, 2-qt. saucepan with cover, 3-qt. saute pan with cover, 5-qt. Dutch oven with cover, and 11" square griddle.
The Set: This is one of the largest sets, featuring the most pieces. The set includes 8″ and 10″ omelet pans, 1-qt. saucepan with cover, 2-qt. saucepan with cover, 3-qt. saute pan with cover, 5-qt. Dutch oven with cover, and 11″ square griddle.
Versatility: It’s oven safe up to 400º F and works on gas, electric and ceramic stove tops, which should cover all of the bases.
User Friendly: Double-riveted silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop and offer a comfortable grip, so nothing will slip away during key cooking maneuvers.
Non-Stick: Some users feel the non-stick function is not working that well. One frustrated user reported the nonstick abandoning the pans after only six months, making them harder and harder to clean them.
Quality: Reports of the ceramic coating chipping off were sometimes filed, but this is something that can be prevented by careful maintenance.