You save: $41.13 (10 %)
1 new from $358.860 used
- Step-through aluminum city frame 7-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26" wheels
- Shimano 7-speed with front and rear handbrakes allows for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes
- Brown synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; 2" semi-slick tires provide excellent roll, and a cushioned, stable ride
- Low swooping frame makes for easy step-thru entry on and off the bike; puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- The foot-forward seat and pedal position allows riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground while staying in the saddle
Design: With blacked out components and a Matte Black frame, the EVRYjourney 7-speed looks like a sleek, modern showpiece.
Quality: Users say nothing matches all the quality you get for the price in choosing this bicycle. Everything is well constructed, and the bike offers a clean look by running the cables inside the frame.
User Friendly: Its low swooping frame makes for easy step-thru entry on and off the bike; this puts the rider in an upright, heads-up position.
Material: The step-through aluminum city frame offers a weight limit of 300 lbs., meaning you can begin your quest to a better body with this model.
Brakes: The Shimano 7-speed Internal Hub with front and rear handbrakes allows for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes.