- 54in W x 32in H x 3.5mm Thick Steel Framed Acrylic Backboard with Authentic Steel Board Pad
- Heavy-duty Pro Slam Breakaway Rim with White All-Weather Net
- 3-Piece, 3.5-Inch Round Angled Pole
- Exacta Height Lift Provides Height Adjustment from 7.5-10 Feet in 6-Inch Increments
- 34-Gallon Capacity Base Fills with Sand or Water for Stability
Spalding Pro Slam Review
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
2 new from $259.990 used
54-Inch Acrylic Backboard: The Spalding Pro Slam is an extremely sturdy portable option with a large, 54-inch steel-framed acrylic backboard.
Any-Weather: With a heavy-duty breakaway rim, large base and all-weather nets, this hoop is remarkably durable.
Angled Pole: This system is designed with safety in mind. Its angled pole allows you to attack the rim without the fear of running into the base.
Easy To Adjust: The Spalding Pro Slam is equipped with an Exacta EZ Touch lift system that adjusts from 7.5 to 10 ft in six-inch increments.
Time-Consuming Setup: Putting together this hoop can be time consuming, but it’s worth the wait. Two adults are suggested for installation.