- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Residential portable basketball system adjusts from 7.5-Feet to 10-Feet
- Gray inset cover acts as a handle for pre-play movement and a re-bounder during play
- Two-piece, 5-Inch square angled pole system with screw in water level gauge base cap
- 60-Inch glass backboard, Pro Image breakaway basketball rim, all-weather white net
- 50+ Gallon capacity dual capacity base fills with water or sand for stability
Spalding The Beast Review
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
2 new from $2,078.250 used
Professional-Style Hoop: This hoop is as close to the professionals as you can get without putting a permanent in ground hoop on your property. It’s a high-end system with top-level strength and durability.
Backboard Size: The Spalding “The Beast” is the first and only portable hoop with a 60-inch glass backboard. It also sports a Pro Image breakaway rim with all-weather nets.
Adjustability: This hoop’s four-point Z-arm provides increased stability, goal reinforcement and premium adjustability.
Mobility: With its multi-wheel base and handle, moving the Spalding “The Beast” is actually a breeze.
Glass Backboard: Glass is the most professional and expensive backboard, giving the ball the most accurate bounce of all backboard material.