You save: $53.99 (5 %)
- Ability to move between temperatures of 200Degree and 700Degree+ in minutes
- Superior heat retention creates more eco-friendly coal consumption and reduced ash
- The self contained cooking environment eliminates hot spots and flare ups
- Ceramic construction eliminates exterior contact burn risk and allows for year-round grilling from negative 30Degree to over 100Degree weather
- 596 square Inch of grill space
- Lifetime for all ceramic parts, five years for all metal parts, 90-days for side shelves, 90-days for temperature gauge and 1-year for cover. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners
Prozone Control Panel: The Vision Grills Pro C-Series provides the utmost control over multiple grill settings through its ProZone panel. This dashboard includes an electric starter port for the charcoal, calibrated control knobs for grilling and smoking, as well as a removable ash drawer.
Two-Level Cooking: There is 604 square inches of cooking space spread out among the Pro C-Series’ tiered cooking grates. The two adjustable racks remove easily to add charcoal or wood chunks and adapt to any cooking style.
Enhanced Temperature Control: Along with the control knobs for grilling and smoking, there’s also multiple air vents on this model that influence temperature. The grill’s built-in thermometer features temperature zones, which range from 200 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Awesome Accessories: Several accessories make this grill even more enticing. Your purchase also includes a stainless steel cart with locking wheels, side shelves, an attractive wooden handle and a vinyl, UV-protected grill cover.
Extensive Warranty: Vision Grills backs the Pro C-Series with a lifetime warranty on ceramic parts, a five-year warranty on metal parts, a one-year warranty on the cover and a 90-day warranty on the side shelves and temperature gauge.