0 new0 used
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops
- Left burner: on/off, 8 heat settings, 150-minute timer; Right burner: on/off, 5 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off
- Safe, exhaust-free and flame-free cooking; Even heating - no hot spots
- Must use with induction-ready cookware
Settings: The left burner has 1200 watts max and 8 power levels: 1200w, 1050w, 900w, 750w, 600w, 450w, 300w, and 200w. The right burner has 600 watts max and 5 power levels: 600w, 500w, 400w, 300w, and 200w. Both sides can be used at their max power at the same time.
Energy Efficient: This model uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops. The heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off.
Heating: It comes with even heating – no hot spots. The right side is meant to be a simmer burner, but is still powerful enough to boil water, make eggs, etc. Both sides can be used at their max power at the same time.
Timer: The Waring Pro ICT400 cooktop does have a timer that beeps when the set time is reached. However, it does not shut off the cooktop automatically as long as the pan is still on it.
Cooking: This unit is very fast at arriving at cooking temperature. It’s easy to set the level of heat and to hold a very constant temperature.