- 8 bottle capacity, perfect for red or white wines
- Temperature range: 46 - 66 degrees Fahrenheit with ultra quiet thermal electric cooling: 38 dBA
- Grey tinted see-thru glass door and interior light for easy viewing
- Hidden door hinge and recessed door handle for enhanced appearance
- Features: mechanical adjustable thermostat control and 4 chrome wire storage shelves
Design: The Westinghouse WWT080MB’s clever design neatly hides the door hinges. Coupled with the recessed door handle, this cooler has a simple and elegant appearance.
Interior Light: The cooler has a subtle, yet effective internal light, with the ability to manually turn it on and off when you need to find the perfect bottle of wine for your dinner party.
Quality: Even though it weighs just 20 pounds, this model is extremely well-constructed and has a high-quality look and finish.
Quiet: With its ultra-quiet electric thermal cooling system, this wine cooler barely makes a peep, leaving you and your friends to fill that noise void!
Dual Zone Temperature: The cooler does not offer a dual zone temperature function for separate storage of red and white wines.